BUSINESS folks from throughout Cumbria took half in a celebratory quiz final week as a part of the LA23NET networking group – and now you possibly can attempt the brainteasers.
Scroll down for the questions!
Held on the Manufacturing unit Faucet pub in Kendal, the networking occasion was the most recent offbeat networking occasion hosted by LA23NET, now run by Carlisle PR agency Intro.
The quiz featured rounds of trivia, movie, festive songs and Christmas traditions and was finally received by a staff consisting of Joan Lind from Trybooking, Grant Seaton from The Cumberland, Diane Billington from Carer Help South Lakes, Louise Phillips from the Bendrigg Belief and Harry Tonge , from Steven Abbott Associates.
John Haley, from Edwin Thompson – certainly one of LA23NET’s sponsors, mentioned: “A quiz adopted by video games of Kerplunk and Jenga might not sound like a networking occasion, however like all LA23NET occasions it is an effective way to satisfy enterprise folks informally and new contacts whereas having a pleasant night.”
Now you possibly can attempt the quiz:
1: During which nation was the primary to start out establishing a Christmas tree?
Was it A) Norway; B) Nice Britain; or C) Germany?
2: In England’s Euro 2022 girls’s remaining victory over Germany, 2-1, who scored England’s profitable objective?
3: What coloration are mistletoe berries?
4. What fairy story was the primary gingerbread home impressed by?
5: In line with the nursery rhyme, who killed Cock Robin?
6: What number of segments are there on common in an orange?
7: Which well-liked Christmas drink can also be referred to as Milk Punch?
8: What number of ghosts seem in A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens?
9: In line with the Christmas Day tune, what did my ‘real love ship me’?
10: Which well-known scientist was born on Christmas Day 1642?
Reality or Fiction
11: The very first textual content message was ‘Merry Christmas!’?
12: Santa’s Canadian zip code is ‘HOH OHO’?
13: Sinterklaas’ coat was historically inexperienced earlier than Coca-Cola modified it to pink of their commercials?
14: Spiders and cobwebs are widespread Christmas decorations in Poland?
14: The 12 days of Christmas are the twelve days main as much as December 25?
15: The custom of Christmas crackers began within the US, not the UK?
Title the festive tune from the textual content…
16 “It is The Season, Love And Understanding”.
17 . “Do the fairies preserve him sober for a day?”
18. “Now that I’ve discovered a real love, you may by no means idiot me once more.”
19 . “The NYPD choir boys sang Galway Bay.”
20. “However it is rather chilly right here within the snow marching to and from the enemy.”
21. “I need to thank the storm that introduced the snow, due to the string of lights that make it glow”.
22. “Instantly the sweetest music crammed the air.”
23. “Desires of Santa Claus, Desires of Snow, Numb Fingers, Glowing Faces.”
24. “And the Christmas bells that ring there are the sounding bells of doom”
25. “Welcome to my Christmas carol, I need to thanks for the 12 months.”
2. Chloe Kelly
4. Hansel and Gretel
5. The sparrow
7. Egg Nog
9. Three French hens
10.Sir Isaac Newton
16. Merry Christmas Everybody – Shakin’ Stevens
17. Merry Christmas Everybody – Slade
18. Final Christmas – Wham
19. New York Fairy Story – Pogues / Kirsty Macoll
20. Cease the Cavalry -Jonah Lewie
21. You Make It Fell Like Christmas – Gwen Stefani/Blake Shelton
22. An astronaut got here on a journey – Chris De Burgh
23. Mistletoe and Wine – Cliff Richard
24. Band Assist – Do they know it is Christmas
25. Step into Christmas – Elton John